- Michele Brown
Car starting to sputter, clank, cough, or bang? Know you could fix it if you just had the specs? Check out our comprehensive online automotive repair database called Auto Repair Reference Center (ARRC). With content from some of the most recognized repair manual publishers, ARRC covers thousands of vehicles from 1954 to the present.
Here's just some of what you have access to:
- Coverage of more than 37,000 vehicles from 1954 to the present
- Millions of drawings and step-by-step photographs
- Approximately 110,000 technical service bulletins & recalls
- Over 180,000 enhanced wiring diagrams for easy viewing and printing
- Specifications & maintenance schedules
- Labor Time Guide & Estimator
- Video overviews of auto systems with AutoIQ
- Quick Tips (a complete guide to vehicle ownership & maintenance)
- Ability to email high-quality PDF records
- Diagnostic information
- Unique, user-friendly interface
To log into ARRC, go to librarypoint.org/research and click on Auto Repair Reference Center. You'll be prompted for your 14-digit library card barcode number.
Your car will be purring in no time!