The Friends Support the Library's 2010-11 Budget
Responses from our Postcard Campaign
CRRL Budget Cuts
- are finding fewer books to choose
- are waiting longer for your holds
- are missing your favorite magazines
- can no longer access library databases
- are waiting longer in line to receive answers
- have fewer library programs to attend
- are waiting longer in line for computers
- are experiencing cutbacks in library services to schools
What can you do about it?
The Friends urge you to support full funding for the many services and resources at the Central Rappahannock Regional Library. These funds will restore the book budget, and allow the library to staff and operate the new England Run branch. Call, write, or email your local elected officials and ask them to support full funding for the library’s FY2010-11 budget!
Help the CRRL Remain Virginia's #1 Library!
|Full-time staff positions lost '09/'10||13|
|Ratio of patrons to staff||2,185:1|
|Computers checked out||182,502|
|Items in collection||635,771|
|Book Budget in FY'08||$1,250,063|
|Book Budget this year||$722,400|
|Staff Raises last 2 years||$0|