- Virginia Johnson
Did you get a shiny new device over the holidays—or have you had one for a while and not explored many of its possibilities? Are you a reader—or a listener? Use your gadget to bring books to you, anytime and nearly anywhere. After you set up your device, it’s very easy to browse our virtual shelves and make your selections. There are never any late fees because books return themselves. Automatically. Another very cool thing about eBooks—you can change the print size to personalize your reading experience.
Whether you’re looking for something to listen to while driving or doing some other kind of hands-on activity or want to settle in with a cup of something warm for a solid read, there are thousands of books waiting for you to download.
If you'd like to read eBooks...
- Our OverDrive service has over 6,700 popular fiction and non-fiction eBooks for all ages and includes eAudio books, too. It is user-friendly and the best choice for first-timers. Its Help section is very easy to use.
- The Freading service has over 51,000 fiction and non-fiction books.
- EBSCOhost eBooks has over 57,000 nonfiction books and approximately 700 mostly adult fiction titles.
If you'd like to listen to eAudiobooks...
- OverDrive has over 1,600 eAudiobooks. These are popular titles. Download the Libby app to make checking out eAudio a breeze.
- RBDigital eAudio has over 1,000 fiction and non-fiction books for all age levels.
Happy reading—and listening!