Sign up online and visit your favorite location to pick a prize from our treasure chest!
Keep track of the minutes you read and earn more prizes!
150 minutes = Choose a sticker or tattoo
300 = You're a Star Reader! Come in to have your photo taken!
500 = Choose a prize from the treasure chest!
750 = Choose a prize from the treasure chest!
1000 = Choose a book and get a cinch sack!
2000 = Choose a prize from the treasure chest!
3000 = Choose a prize from the treasure chest!
4000 = Choose a prize from the treasure chest!
5000 = Wow that's a lot of reading! Congratulations on reading 5,000 minutes this summer. Visit your nearest library to pick up your final prize: a free book! Enjoy the rest of your summer, keep visiting the library and never stop reading!
Special thanks to the Friends of the Library for the prizes!
Free Lance-Star Activities
Look for the Fizz Boom Read ad in Sunday’s paper from June 29 - August 17. Complete four activities and bring them in for a prize!
Are you in 4th or 5th Grade?
You could win 2 free movie passes! Log your minutes and every 2 weeks, each branch will run a drawing and contact the winners!
1. Sign up online here: Babies-Grade 3 and Grades 4-5
2. Click “Sign Me Up.”
3. Complete the form. Be sure to note your username and password! Passwords must be 4 to 12 characters in length.
4. Come in and pick up your prize!
Would you like to create just one username and password for your entire family?
1. Follow steps 1-3 above for your first child.
2. Click on “Add Member.”
3. Choose the program for your next child’s age.
4. Click on “Continue” and complete the form.
Record your minutes and earn more prizes!
1. Sign in to your account.
2. Click on “View Log” (if more than one family member is on this account, select the correct person from the drop down menu above.)
3. Every time your child reads, enter the number of minutes for each title even if they haven’t finished it yet! For example, they probably won’t finish a chapter book in one sitting, but you should still record that day’s minutes.
4. Click on “Save.”