Make Him Look Good
By Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez
"The 'him' in MAKE HIM LOOK GOOD is Ricky Biscayne, sexy Latin singing sensation who has taken the pop world by storm. The women who orbit him include:
- Milan, Ricky's new publicist, smart as a whip and chubby as only a girl who still lives at home with her parents can be
- Geneva, Milan's sister and as lean and chic as Milan is not; her Club G promises to be Miami's hottest opening ever
- Jasminka, Ricky's gorgeous Serbian model wife, who finally might eat a little something now that she's pregnant
- Irene, a firefighter whose high school romance with Ricky was the last love in her life, eking out an existence for herself and her daughter.
- Sophia, who is beginning to suspect that she and Ricky Biscayne look a little too much alike
- Jill Sanchez, an omniverous media-manic Latina star who has crossed over from CDs to perfume, clothes and movies
Set in and around Miami, with its vibrant music, club and modeling scenes, MAKE HIM LOOK GOOD is irresistible fiction."