Try the library’s new catalog!
We invite you to try out our new Web-based library catalog, powered by Bibliocommons. If you have longed for more robust searching and sharing options than what our current catalog offers, you will love the new features debuted here.
You will be able to do things like...
1. Enter a search term like “kids dvds” and receive an appropriate list of results.
2. See at a glance all of your current, pending (with the next due date), and overdue items out.
3. Rate items, share reviews, and contribute content like video trailers about your favorite books.
4. See new titles added to the catalog each day and what is on order.
5. Create lists of your favorite items in any topic and share it with others.
...and much more!
You will need to create a new account to use the new interface (even if you have been a long-time user of the library catalog). The first time you log in you will provide your 14-digit library barcode and pin. You will then enter a few simple questions like your name and birthdate (so you can share content if you are 13 years of age or older). You will be prompted to create a unique username (which you can continue to log in with in place of the barcode) and enter your email address. Once you register, your account is active and you can use all of the new catalog’s cool features. You can watch a basic introduction to the new catalog here.
The new catalog will become the main library catalog in a month, and we will maintain a link to the classic catalog as well. Please share your feedback with us - the good, the bad, and the ugly - by filling out the “feedback” area that is available at the bottom of each page. Try it out today!