- Michele Brown
Health care continues to be an important issue for small business owners. The Small Business Administration and Small Business Majority are committed to helping businesses navigate the changes and opportunities in health care through the free Affordable Care Act 101 webinars, available via your own computer.
Each week, small business owners can learn the basics of the Affordable Care Act and how they can enroll in small business health insurance marketplaces. Other topics discussed include insurance reforms, the small business health care tax credit, and employer-shared responsibility provisions. SBA representatives help small business owners understand the facts of the Affordable Care Act so they can make informed decisions about providing health insurance for their employees.
The Affordable Care Act 101 webinars take place on consecutive Thursdays at 2:00 PM ET. Below are the registration links for upcoming presentations.
· Thursday, January 23: Click to Register
· Thursday, January 30: Click to Register
· Thursday, February 6: Click to Register
· Thursday, February 13: Click to Register
· Thursday, February 20 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
· Thursday, February 27 at 2:00 PM ET: Click to Register
For more information on how the new health care law affects small businesses, check out www.businessusa.gov/healthcare