Food For Fines
October 12-18 is Food for Fines week at all library branches!
Help celebrate Teen Read Week and help our community. Donate canned goods to benefit local area food banks. For every can that you bring to your local library branch (nothing expired, nothing dented) we’ll deduct a dollar from your overdue fines, up to a maximum amount of $10.00!
- No donations will be accepted before after October 18
- No expired or dented items
- 1 canned item = $1.00 applied to one customer account, up to a maximum of $10
- Donations may not be used to pay for lost or damaged library materials
- All donations benefit local area foodbanks