Artistic works inspired by the Stafford experience—scenes, sites, and people.
Show dates: July 1–August 31
Opening Reception: Saturday, July 15, 6:00–8:00 (Generously donated by The Friends of the Library)
- Friday, June 23, 12:00–5:00
- Saturday, June 24, 9:00–5:00
Pick up unaccepted work:
- Thursday, June 29, 9:00–9:00
Pick up exhibited work:
- Tuesday, September 5, 9:00–9:00
- Wednesday, September 6, 9:00–9:00
Notification of accepted work will be posted on this page by 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 28.
2001 Parkway Boulevard
Stafford, VA 22554
The entry form and extra labels for the back of your entries can be downloaded here.
- Deadline to apply: Saturday, June 24, 5 pm.
- All artists (ages 18 and up) are invited to apply.
- Artistic works must be inspired by the Stafford experience—scenes, sites, and people.
- Entries must be original and completed in the last five years. No repeat entries, please.
- Works must be framed and ready to hang with two hooks or screw-eyes for wire attachment.
- Please slide metal hooks to the top of metal frames, and put screw eyes 2” from top on wooden frames.
- Frame size must be no smaller than 11” x 14” and no larger than 48” x 36”.
- Please email with framing or size questions.
- No gallery clips.
All work must be for sale, priced to reflect a 20% commission. Buyers make checks payable to CRRL.
- $25 for first piece, $10 for each additional piece.
- Artists make checks payable to CRRL.
- Painting (acrylic, oil, watercolor)
- Drawing/Printmaking (charcoal, pastel, pen and ink, pencil)
- Computer Generated Art
- Mixed Media
We are sorry, but we cannot accept 3-dimensional work.
Generously donated by the Friends of the Library
- Best in Show: $1,000
- First Place: $500
- Second Place: $250
- Third Place: $175
- Honorable Mention: $100
Prizes awarded in each category.
Questions & Information:
Anna Lowry: firstname.lastname@example.org