Lynda.com is the premier video-based online training resource offering more than 6,000 courses covering technical skills, creative techniques, business strategies, and more. It's available FREE with your library card.
To get started:
- Go to our Lynda.com site.
- Enter your library card number and 4-digit pin.
- Enter your name and email address.
- You're ready to start learning!
- Wondering where to start? We recommend the How to use lynda.com video.
Don’t have a library card? Click here to apply online.
Courses include (plus much more):
- Business and career skills: Management, marketing, productivity, small business, time management
- Education: Blackboard, Google apps, presentations with Captivate or Prezi, test prep
- Job search tools: Resume design, searching for positions, working with recruiters
- Photography: Cameras and gear, lighting, processing, portraits, Photography 101, shooting in low light
- Social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Software: Microsoft Excel, Word, or PowerPoint; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Video: Compositing, editing, and effects, filmmaking, shooting
- Web design: CSS, UX, Web development and graphics, WordPress
To get started learning, click here.