A chapter of the Virginia Writers Club that encourages writers from the region to share their talent and knowledge of writing with one another.
Informal writing workshops for the novice, the pro, and everyone in between. Learn about different aspects of writing, share your drafts and scribbles, and receive feedback from a supportive writers' group. They will be focusing on the following topics for the fall.
- September: Research Tips
- October: Participating in National Novel Writing Month
- November: Narrative History
Inklings Writers Critique Group
- Howell Branch, 1st Wednesdays, 7:00-8:30 (Fiction)
- Howell Branch, 2nd Wednesdays, 10:00-11:30 (Memoir and Journaling)
- Howell Branch, 3rd Wednesdays, 7:00-8:30 (Poetry)
- Salem Church, 4th Wednesdays, 7:00-8:30 (Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Graphic Novels)
- Snow, 2nd Fridays, starting in November, 1:00-3:00 (Fiction)