On the go? Take the library with you! All you need is a mobile device like a smart phone or tablet with internet access via wifi or wireless data plan.
The new CRRL mobile app makes it easy to both find what you seek and discover new titles, make requests, renew your checked-out materials, keep track of what you've read, and get information about library branches. This app was created by our online catalog provider, BiblioCommons. Find the New CRRL Mobile in the Apple or Google Play app store, and download it today!
- Quickly search the collection. With built-in filters, you can easily zero-in on what you’re seeking.
- Browse bestsellers and other new titles.
- Get details on anything we own, including professional reviews and community ratings.
- Check an item's availability, and find out if it is available now and where.
- Place holds, and put your holds "on hold" when you go on vacation—or have too many coming in at once.
- Need more time? You can renew borrowed materials if no one else is waiting.
- Talk to us! Check branch hours for a visit, or connect with a librarian online.
- Forgot your card at home? No problem. You have a digital one in the app that can be scanned when you check out your materials.
iOS app screenshots (search the catalog and log into your account at the bottom):
Android app screenshots (search the catalog and log into your account from the top right):