On the go? Take the library with you! All you need is a mobile device like a smart phone or tablet with internet access via wifi or wireless data plan. This app was created by our online catalog provider, BiblioCommons. Find CRRL Mobile in the Apple or Google Play app store, and download it today!
- Quickly search the collection. With built-in filters, you can easily zero-in on what you’re seeking.
- Browse bestsellers and other new titles.
- Get details on anything we own, including professional reviews and community ratings.
- Check an item's availability, and find out if it is available now and where.
- Place holds, and put your holds "on hold" when you go on vacation—or have too many coming in at once.
- Need more time? You can renew borrowed materials if no one else is waiting.
- Talk to us! Check branch hours for a visit, or connect with a librarian online.
Set your preferred location in the app so your holds go to the right place:
- Open the app and go to More
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Preferred Location for the device
- Choose your preferred branch to pick up materials
Don't have your library card with you? No problem. You have a digital one in the app that can be scanned when you check out your materials.
iOS app screenshots (search the catalog and log into your account at the bottom):
Android app screenshots (search the catalog and log into your account from the top right):