After you receive your new library card, take these next steps to unlock its full power!
1. Create your online library account.
You can renew your checked-out material, find awesome new reads, and put titles on hold! Enter your barcode and pin from your library card to get started.
2. Download the CRRL Mobile app.
Browse and search our collection, place holds, and renew on-the-go.
3. Explore our digital collection.
You can start downloading eBooks, eAudio, and eMagazines to your devices as soon as you receive your card.
4. Browse through the latest issue of @ Your Library magazine.
This quarterly magazine has the latest news about library classes, events, services, and recommended reading. You can also pick up a print copy in any library branch.
5. Learn more library services by reading our Frequently Asked Questions.
Have a question about the library that you don't see? Ask us!