The free Libby app is the easiest way to begin borrowing eBooks & eAudio from CRRL's OverDrive collection: librarypoint.overdrive.com.
5 things to love about Libby:
- You can add in all your family’s library cards for easy OverDrive account management.
- No Adobe ID or confusing account creation needed.
- Integrate your reading and listening experiences with OverDrive Read and OverDrive Listen.
- It’s very easy to check out and download titles.
- If you're not ready for a hold when it becomes available, you can choose to have it redelivered.
Getting Started with the Libby App:
Install the Libby app from your device's app store.
- Apple App Store
- Google Play
- Windows Store
- Or, visit libbyapp.com in your Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Edge browser.
In Libby, follow the prompts to find your library and sign in with a valid library card.
Browse your library's collection and borrow a title.
Borrowed titles appear under Shelf > Loans and download to the app automatically when you're connected to Wi-Fi, so you can read them when you're offline.
From your Loans, you can:
- Tap Read With... to choose where you'd like to read the book (Kindle or Libby), then finish sending to Kindle (U.S. libraries only) or start reading in Libby.
- Tap Open Audiobook listening to that title.
- Tap Manage Loan to see options like Renew and Return.If you need more help with Libby, please visit Libby Help. Happy reading!
Please be aware that we recommend using either Libby OR the OverDrive classic app but not both, as your data does not sync between them.