Every month, library branches feature local art for our customers to enjoy.
Attention Artists: Exhibiting at the Library
- Artists and groups may exhibit once per the calendar year at only one branch.
- The library takes no responsibility for loss or damage to artwork.
- If you are interested in exhibiting your artwork, please read our guidelines for exhibiting art in the library.
- Sign up for our artist mailing list to stay informed about our art shows, classes, and events.
- If you have questions, contact Anna Lowry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-372-1144 ext. 7018.
Fredericksburg Branch: Johnny Johnson's Water Media Workshop
- February: Johnny Johnson's Water Media Workshop
- March: 2020 Teen Art Show
- April :2020 Teen Art Show
Howell Branch: CRRL Staff Art Show
- February: CRRL Staff Art Show
- March: TBA
April: Becky Hubbard
- Over the fireplace: Nancy Williams
Porter Branch: Gifty Annan-Mensah
- February: Edward Russell
- March: Edward Russell
- April: Mary O'Neill
Salem Church Branch: Fashion Design Exhibit
- February: Anthony Silver
- March: Zachary Wiegand
- April: Eileen Carson
Annual Art Shows