Attention Artists: Exhibiting at the Library
- Artists and groups may exhibit once per the calendar year at only one branch.
- The library takes no responsibility for loss or damage to artwork.
- If you are interested in exhibiting your artwork, please read our guidelines for exhibiting art in the library.
- Sign up for our artist mailing list to stay informed about our art shows, classes, and events.
- If you have questions, contact Anna Lowry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-372-1144 ext. 7018.