LinkedIn Learning is the premier video-based online training resource offering courses covering technical skills, creative techniques, business strategies, and more. It's available FREE with your library card.
Thousands of additional courses have been added, including courses in 6 languages: Spanish, French, Japanese, German, Portuguese, and Simplified Chinese. Any saved content from your Lynda.com account has been moved over to the new platform.
To Get Started:
- Go to our LinkedIn Learning site or download the LinkedIn Learning app to your Android or Apple device. , opens a new window , opens a new window
- Enter your 13-digit library card number and 4-digit pin.
- If you are asked for the Library ID, add CRRL to the end of this link: www.linked.com/learning-login/go/______
- Select topics of interest to personalize your learning experience, and you can set a weekly learning goal if you like.
- Now, you're ready to start learning!
Don’t have a library card? Click here to apply online.
- Business and career skills: Management, marketing, productivity, small business, time management
- Education: Blackboard, Google apps, presentations with Captivate or Prezi, test prep
- Job search tools: Resume design, searching for positions, working with recruiters
- Photography: Cameras and gear, lighting, processing, portraits, Photography 101, shooting in low light
- Social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Software: Microsoft Excel, Word, or PowerPoint; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Video: Compositing, editing, and effects, filmmaking, shooting
- Web design: CSS, UX, Web development and graphics, WordPress