Lynda.com is becoming LinkedIn Learning on Thursday, April 29.
You will have access to all content previously available on Lynda.com as well as thousands of additional courses. Previous course history will not be affected, unless you change your library card.
Lynda.com (LinkedIn Learning) is the premier video-based online training resource offering courses covering technical skills, creative techniques, business strategies, and more. It's available FREE with your library card.
To get started:
- Go to our Lynda.com site.
- Enter your library card number and 4-digit pin.
- Enter your name and email address.
- You're ready to start learning!
- Wondering where to start? We recommend the How to use lynda.com video.
Don’t have a library card? Click here to apply online.
Courses include (plus much more):
- Business and career skills: Management, marketing, productivity, small business, time management
- Education: Blackboard, Google apps, presentations with Captivate or Prezi, test prep
- Job search tools: Resume design, searching for positions, working with recruiters
- Photography: Cameras and gear, lighting, processing, portraits, Photography 101, shooting in low light
- Social media: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Software: Microsoft Excel, Word, or PowerPoint; Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Video: Compositing, editing, and effects, filmmaking, shooting
- Web design: CSS, UX, Web development and graphics, WordPress
To get started learning, click here.