Free Tax Preparation Clinics
IRS-trained volunteers will help prepare simple tax returns, free of charge.
AARP Tax Clinics
Remember: Things to Bring With You to the Tax Clinics
- Photo ID(s)
- Social Security cards for all names on tax returns
- Last year's returns
- ALL forms and receipts needed (W2, 1099, 1095-A, etc.)
- Childcare provider's ID number
- Amount of any other income or economic stimulus payments (if received)
- Bank routing and account numbers if requesting direct deposit
April 13 is the last day for AARP clinics.
For more information on eligibility through the United Way, call 540-373-0041 or visit rappahannockunitedway.org.