2022 ANNUAL REPORT
Inspiring lifelong learning for everyone in our community.
- 2022 Preservation Spark: IdeaSpace
- 2022 Movers & Shakers: Babak Zarin, Access Services Librarian
- 2022 Virginia Library Association, Elected to Executive Committee: Rebecca Purdy, Deputy Director
- 2022 Best Library in Stafford: Porter Branch
Funded by Grants
- Smartboards installed in meeting rooms at library branches.
- English Language Learners Book Club offered in person every month.
- Privacy Pods installed at Westmoreland branches for interviews, telehealth appointments, and more.
- Library on the Go Van for Westmoreland branches.
- Tech on the Go
- Library of Things
- Grow a Reader Kits
- Virtual Author Talks
- Five-Year Plan/Strategic Plan
- New eMagazines
- Book Groups for Youth Services
- Building improvements at Westmoreland branches
- COVID test kits distributed to customers
All this at no charge with your library card!