COVID test kits are in! Library branches have a limited supply.
When available, you can pick up free, rapid at-home COVID-19 antigen test kits through curbside pickup at most library branches. Kits are not available at Towne Centre, Fried Center, or IdeaSpace.
- Up to 4 COVID test kits can be requested per visit.
- If stock runs out, a notice will appear on librarypoint.org and CRRL's social media. Notices will be updated once stock is replenished.
- Neither a picture ID nor a CRRL library card is required to pick up a test kit.
- These easy-to-use kits are for use at home.
- Each kit is labeled with instructions and an expiration date.
- Tests must be stored between 36-86 degrees F to remain viable.
- These are rapid antigen (not PCR) tests for COVID-19.
To reserve a kit for curbside pickup, go to librarypoint.org/ask to request via chat or phone during library open hours. Requests by email cannot be accommodated. Please specify your preferred pickup branch. If contacting via phone, select your branch from the menu. COVID-19 test kits may not be requested after hours.
For any questions about using the test, interpreting the results, or what to do next, contact a healthcare provider, your local health department, or the Virginia Department of Health at www.vdh.virginia.gov/protect-yourself/covid19testing or 1-877-ASK-VDH3 (1-877-275-8343), Monday-Friday, 8:00 am-5:00 pm.
Library staff cannot assist with administering tests. Please do not come into the library to pick up a COVID test kit if you are experiencing symptoms.
This program is made possible by a partnership with the Virginia Department of Health.