Central Rappahannock Regional Library’s Library of Things offers a variety of items, some of which have electrical components or other pieces that must be handled with care according to specific instructions.
- Central Rappahannock Regional Library is not responsible for any injury, loss, or property damage that may occur from use.
- Borrowers agree to read the included instructions and follow all safety precautions.
- Decisions about use and supervision for children under age 18 rest with the parent or guardian. Grow a Reader packs are recommended for ages 3 and up, with adult supervision.
- All Library of Things items are for entertainment purposes only.
- Full replacement costs (not to exceed $200) will be charged should the item be lost or not returned for any reason.