Available 7 days a week, 2:00-9:00
*Services are unavailable on January 1, July 4, Thanksgiving Day, and December 25.
What does Tutor.com offer?
Tutor.com provides on-demand tutoring, homework help, test preparation and writing assistance for students in grades K-Adult in over 60 subjects. No appointment is necessary! You can also use their drop-off reviews, practice quizzes, video lessons, and The Princeton Review SAT/ACT Essentials for self-study, 24/7.
The Tutor.com Adult Learning & Career Center connects lifelong learners with expert tutors and career coaches in an easy-to-use, anonymous online classroom. Get one-to-one tutoring or job search assistance in over 60 subjects, including GED preparation. You can also use their drop-off reviews, practice quizzes, video lessons, and The Princeton Review GMAT, GRE, LSAT and MCAT Practice Tests for self-study, 24/7.
Connect online with an expert Job Search Coach to receive one-to-one, on-demand assistance with your job search. Tutor.com’s job search experts are available to help navigate online job sites, complete applications, write/review resumes and cover letters, and even practice for an interview!
You don't need an account to test drive Tutor.com's workspace. Just visit the Practice Classroom!
Tutor.com To Go
No matter what device you're using, you can connect to a tutor in your mobile web browser:
- Sign in the same way you do at your computer.
- Choose your subject.
- Work with a tutor in our HTML5 classroom.
It's that easy!
Tutor.com To Go App:
Have an account?
Students who use Tutor.com from a mobile device can:
- Connect to a live tutor for one-to-one help in math, science, social studies, and English
- Save and review past one-to-one tutoring sessions
- Store essays, assignments, or photos of homework problems in your Tutor.com Mobile Locker
- Share items in your Mobile Locker with a tutor
- Access thousands of educational resources from the SkillsCenter™ Resource Library
- Your saved sessions and all the items in your Locker are also available from your computer.
Tips & Tricks
Students in the City of Fredericksburg and Stafford, Spotsylvania, and Westmoreland counties, ask your teacher about access to Tutor.com!
How To Request Your Favorite Tutor:
You can request a session with one of your favorite tutors anytime you're both online.
Adding a tutor to your favorites list is easy:
- Please visit Tutor.com to sign in with your username and password.
- Click the 'My Account' link and select 'Sessions.'
- Click the 'Add to faves' link beside the appropriate session.
- Once you've added a tutor to your favorites list, we'll let you know when they're available so you can connect with them directly.